AAR Environmental have unsurpassed individual experience within the asbestos removal industry, and can provide the following, full range of activities as listed below;
- Asbestos Removals
- Re-mediation of Health, Safety and Environmental Hazards
- Asbestos Management
- Asbestos Risk Reduction
- Re-insulation Following Removal
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Asbestos Surveys in Compliance with HSG264
- Management Surveys (Old Type 2)
- Refurbishment or Demolition Surveys (Old Type 3)
AAR Environmental take pride on offering a high standard of training and quality control. Providing some of the best and most experienced supervisors and operatives within the asbestos industry, as quality control, professionalism and peace of mind is paramount to the smooth running of any project.
Helping you with your duty to manage
There is a duty under the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012 to manage the asbestos in your non-domestic premises. This requires duty holders to:
- Assess whether premises contain asbestos
- Assess the risk from asbestos
- Take action to manage the risk from asbestos
AAR Environmental will identify your requirements to comply with Regulation 4 (‘The Duty to Manage’) of the CAR, which states that if you own, occupy, manage or have responsibility for a property which may contain asbestos, then you have a legal duty to manage the risk or to co-operate with the person who manages that risk.
The Duty to Manage, which is supported by its own Approved Code of Practice (HSE Books, L127), means you must take reasonable steps to identify asbestos containing materials in your building by examining drawings, consulting others such as architects or builders, or by carrying out a thorough survey. Alternatively you must presume the presence of asbestos until proven otherwise.
Assessing the health risks of asbestos exposure
Asbestos related diseases account for 3500 deaths each year creating the UK’s biggest single cause of work related deaths.
The use of asbestos has been banned for some time now. However, much of the material still exists within and around buildings.
This legacy retains the potential to endanger anyone that is exposed to asbestos fibres.
Disturbing & breathing in asbestos can lead to you developing one of 3 fatal diseases:
• Asbestosis – Scarring of the lung leading to shortness of breath
• Lung Cancer
• Mesothelioma – Cancer of the lining of the lungs & stomach
Key to Protecting Your Business is Effective Asbestos Risk Management
Household property services – including garages, rainwater goods, soffits, water tanks, etc.
AAR Environmental can arrange for the following services to domestic property as required:
- Dismantling and disposal of asbestos containing garages, soffits, etc
- Collection and disposal of asbestos containing garages, soffits, etc
- Disposal of asbestos waste using our licensed Waste Transfer station
We have many years of experience in carrying out asbestos removal in London and Nationwide.
or call 01923 260043 | email firstname.lastname@example.org